About the Scottish Design Awards
The awards are organized by Urban Realm – a leading body of architecture press in Scotland. We are also in partnership with The Drum – a Global media brand that covers all aspects of the modern creative industries.
- Gain positive PR
- Stand out from competitors
- Make your brand/agency/practice famous
- Personal and staff development
- Be known as award winning
- Showcase your talents and skills to existing and potential clients
- Reassure clients that they are associated with the best
- Accentuate the importance of design and architecture in Scotland
Who can enter?
- work done by Scottish design consultancies, advertising agencies, printers and client companies
- work done for Scottish clients no matter where the designer is based
- work must be published, displayed, broadcast or mailed between 01/02/2019 and 30/03/2020
- buildings and projects located in Scotland
- buildings and projects designed by Scottish architects, engineers, designers sited anywhere
- projects must be completed between 01/02/2019 and 30/03/2020
Work previously entered into the Scottish Design Awards will not be eligible.
Still unsure? Get in touch to ask.